Alec rode a roller coaster at Legoland with his cousins and ran excitedly when he was finished...
Me: "Well? How was it?"
Alec: "That was wicked!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harold took us to Cabellas store, the outfitter store. They have animal museums, neat aquarium and such. At one point, Harold and Sean passed the gun store. I was nervous for a good reason...
Alec: "Mommy won't let me buy guns, but grandma Nancy bought me a squart guns"
Harold: "O, this is not a toy, this is a real gun. You might hurt people with this"
Alec: "Hurt people? Why?"
Harold: "Only bad people. Because it is a real bullet"
Me: "Harold..." try to warn him politely. Later on, Alec approached me...
Alec: "Can I have a real gun, Mommy?"
Me: "You already know what I feel about guns. Beside, do you see this sign? It said: You must be 18 to buy or own a gun"
Alec: "Daddy said when I am 21"
Me: "Alright then"
Alec pointing specific guns and said: "I want that gun and I will keep this gun in the box and I want that one, and that long gun and I will come back when I am 21"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alec: "I don't want to eat the veggies, Mom"
Me: "How are you going to grow tall and be a big boy if you don't eat your vegies?"
Alec: "It's not good for me, Mom. But it's good for you"
1 comment:
i am always amazed at his understanding. always amazed.....
Post a Comment