Saturday, January 02, 2010

Quip du jour

Alec: "I cannot wait to be 39"
Me: "Really??? Why? There are lots of fun stuff to do before you're 39"
Alec: "Like what?"
Me: "Like when you're 8...
Alec: "O, yeah. I get to be baptized. I forgot. What else, Mom?"
Me: "When you're 12, you can learn how to dive with me"
Alec: "Argh! I can't wait to be 12!"
Me: "And when you're 15, you can see some movies by yourself. When you're 19, you can go on a mission from church. When you're 20 you can go to college and have a girl friend. And you can get married before 30, and THEN you can have your own Alec and be the BOSS. You're always want to be the boss, right?"
Alec: "Yeah. But girls get to be the boss all the time not boys. I know who wants to be the boss of me. She is in Medan and her name starts with V"
Me: "Vicyie? Are you planning to go back to Medan?
Alec: "I don't know. Will she remember me when I go to college?"
Me: "If you keep communicating with her, she will not forget about you"
Alec: "What... do you know her number?"
Me: "I have her mom's number"
Sean: "Ah... the power of blackberry"
Alec: "Can I buy a berry for me, too?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your time, Alec dear. By the time you are 39, you want to be little again :)

dewi said...

did he have crush with vycie, too ? oh, a beauty of monkeys loves.