We had a really productive morning and treated our selves to a delicious desert at Friday's, which, turns out, has a fun balcony Alec loves to play on. They also have wooden white picket fences that separate the tables which is very cute. But to Alec, the fences are also look like an army barricade you've seen on tv or in movies, so it was too much for Alec to resist... of course he had to play on them. Since it was so cold outside, no body sat on the balcony. It was quite hard for me to say no to.
He was doing pretty good showing off his ability to walk on and jump over or jump from one fence to the others. Soon, lot's of other kids were joining in. We ate, and Alec asked whether he could play again. I can tell he was getting tired so I told him "no".
I ran upstairs to pick up our tickets to see the new Disney Christmas Carol in iMax-3D, while Sean waiting for the bill. Since the queue was long I went back and decided to order the ticket by phone (more on Taiwan's awesome service another time). When I came back, Alec was playing outside with a bunch of other kids. A few minutes later, though, he came in crying after a fall. Since we didn't see how he fell, we assumed he was alright when he stopped crying.
He was doing pretty good showing off his ability to walk on and jump over or jump from one fence to the others. Soon, lot's of other kids were joining in. We ate, and Alec asked whether he could play again. I can tell he was getting tired so I told him "no".
I ran upstairs to pick up our tickets to see the new Disney Christmas Carol in iMax-3D, while Sean waiting for the bill. Since the queue was long I went back and decided to order the ticket by phone (more on Taiwan's awesome service another time). When I came back, Alec was playing outside with a bunch of other kids. A few minutes later, though, he came in crying after a fall. Since we didn't see how he fell, we assumed he was alright when he stopped crying.
No comments:
Post a Comment