Alec: "Mom, Vicyie wants to marry me"
Me: "Did she tell you recently?"
Alec: "No, a long time ago. Should I give her something?"
Me: "Like what?"
Alec: "Like a ring. Like in Spiderman movie"
Me: "I don't think you're ready for that. I don't think I'M ready for that!"
Alec was laughing and said: "I know! I should wear a tie, right?"
Me: "More than a tie, honey. You also need to get a job before you ask someone to marry you"
Alec: "But she asked me to marry her"
Me: "Here's a lesson for you. When someone asked you to marry her, you don't have to marry her if you don't want to"
Alec: "Why did you marry Dad?"
Me: "Because I love him and he makes me happy"
Alec: "Yeah, but why not different guy?"
Me: "Because I won't have you if I marry another guy"
Alec: "Huh?"
He is only 5 years and 11 months for God sake. I wonder what he will ask me when he is 13.
No comments:
Post a Comment