1. Me: "Hey, you..."
Alec: "Mom! You're home, how was your trip? I really miss you so much, Mommy. Dad! Look I've got the game ready for you". Alec was so excited to see us home and followed Sean to the bathroom.
Sean: "I need some privacy, dude. We'll talk later?"
Alec: "It's ok, Dad. I always talk to Mom in the bathroom"
About 10 minutes later, Alec ran and see me and said: "Mom, Dad stank the bathroom"
Me: "Well, he warned you that he needs to go"
Alec: "Yeah, but it's not just stinky. It's REALLY, really, really, really, really S T I N K Y! It made me almost throw up!"
2. Alec and Sean were playing Wii...
Alec: "Do I need to whack somebody, here?" I shocked and approached where they were sitting and said: "Alec, where do you hear such a thing?"
When I looked at Sean, he had this giant fake smile and rolled his eyes right to left...
2 comments:
Those were hilarious! :)
1 & 2 ....... no comment but LOL !!! ;o)
Post a Comment