I was getting the water slide ready when Alec’s class from High Scope came at 9.30 this morning. Alec and I gave them a tour of our house, played on the backyard and played with all of Alec’s toys and ended up reading books in his bedroom. I finally met Alexa, the girl Alec (proudly) claimed that she ‘likes to play with him and stares at him all the time’.
Even though I asked the teachers to bring clothes for the kids to change before hand, they told me that they have limited time to spend this time around, but they are hoping to be able to have water play next month. So, Alec, Sam, Astuti, Aunti and I get to use it after Alec is back from school. And here are the fun pictures...
Can you see my abs?

4 comments:
that looks incredibly fun, i want to play, too!!!
What are you doing? I thought you are trying to get some rest?
I'm glad the kids are having too much fun. looks like Astuti had a blast too...... Fun pics! look at Alec muscles..... Alexa is very cute.... she must be one smiley girl....
Cici? Rest? Wua-hahahaha....
Post a Comment