I've been swimming at least six laps a day every morning. Today I got a little lazy and swam around noon. Alec has had a runny nose since yesterday, but when he heard Sean and I were going to swim, he quickly changed to his swim suit and followed us. There is something about the water he loves so much since he was a newborn. He loves it still...
Alec is practicing his giant stride entry...
Alec splashed some water to Sean's face...Sean: "Here's a lesson to you, don't splashs to a person bigger than you, unless it's a girl"
Me: "Sean!!!?"
Alec: "I can get you with my foot"
Sean: "Ok, get me" and pushed Alec's floaty away from him...
Alec swam toward Sean and said: "I'm going to get you"
Sean: "Ok, get me now..." and pushed Alec's floaty away again...
Alec: "You pushed like a girl"

No comments:
Post a Comment