Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bali Trip - Day 4

We went to a water park called Waterbom. It was AWESOME. This huge water park surrounded by (a man made) river where you can lazily float on your tube or swim. Too bad they don’t have kid size tube Alec can use, he ended up sit on our lap and occasionally swim holding on to the tube in this lazy river. They have a dozen water slides with different kinds of models, heights and of course different thrills. This is when we miss our underwater camera because it was suddenly acting up when we went to Bali the last time.

We have created a monster. Alec can’t get enough adult water slides. He even rode the one with the long tunnel. Right after we hit the bottom, he said: “I want to do it again!” or “Again, please” or when I was tired, he would say: “I will go with Daddy, you stay here, ok? I’ll be right back”. This was ok if we don’t have to carry him part of the time to the tower because the pavement was so HOT!!! Next time we’ll be well prepared!

Sean got sun burned badly, even after tons of sun block before we played. The sun was so powerful and Alec had some colors, too. We had a delicious dinner at Fabio afterward. When we got to the hotel, Alec asked for his teddy (again!) and missed him terribly. But he got over it easily, too.

No comments: