Sunday, February 18, 2007

Bali Trip - Day 1

Feeling great, Alec and I went to Bali due to his Chinese New Year holiday and stay there for 5 days. Alec was in an awesome mood, he was giddy all the way to Bali. He has a big smile on his face and kept saying: “I’m so happy, Mom. Thank you”. We rode on new airplanes so it was nice and clean. There are times Alec asked my permission to go the bathroom by him self. I saw him couple of times pinched his nose and blew in the same time to popped his ear without complaining of earaches. I can’t believe my eyes how wonderful he traveled. When we get to the hotel, a very nice surprise awaits. Nick, our friend from when we live in ChengduChina, is assigned to (Bali) the hotel we are staying in. He saw our name and looking through our records to make sure it was really us! He waited at the front of the lobby to greet us. It was really sweet. It took me a minute to realize when he stood in front of me. We are going to see you often in the future, Nick!

It was dusk when we arrived, so Alec filled the evening with paintings and book reading.

No comments: